The Australian Children’s Choir
The finest young voices in the land. Proudly singing since 1976
Artistic Director: Andrew Wailes Administration Manager: Sarah Pankhurst
A mixed voice treble choir and training program based in Melbourne, providing high quality musical education and performance opportunities for boys and girls ages 6-18 years. The Australian Children’s Choir has a proud history of musical excellence, with many of its former members going on to pursue successful musical careers and thousands of children having benefitted from its activities over the last three and a half decades.
The ACC aims to provide children and families with a friendly and caring musical community which is committed to providing its young choristers with:
· An excellent musical education under the direction of outstanding staff in a safe and encouraging environment
· A training program specially designed to cater for children of different ages and abilities
· An encouragement of a love of singing in all its members, and a sense of community
· A sense of pride and self-confidence in being part of a respected musical organisation
· High profile performance opportunities for its senior performing ensembles
· Regular International and Regional Tours, as well as cultural and musical exchanges
· The opportunity for music and performances to contribute to childrens’ general education for life, including the promotion of self-discipline, better communication and inter-personal skills and a strong sense of teamwork and community.
Please email us for more information.
The ACC Choir in Action
Acknowledgements Rod Scanlon v